My two year old son is...well... already extremely well developed with his personality and sense of humor.
I share some of these things here, just for the hopes of making you laugh! The little things in life bring so much joy and contentment to my every day life.. I am truly blessed.
(9-21-2011) Like every child, I am constantly having to remind my son that he needs to pick up his mess.. Today I was telling him that I didn't want his toys all over the living room floor. He askes me "Is this the living room?" "Yes... this is the living room" I reply.. He then proceeds to ask if he can have all his toys in the adjacent room since THAT is not the living room... boys will be boys I guess!
(9-18-2011) My cat keeps bringing mice to my front door. My son is convinced that they are pets for him. They other day he said. "Mommy, I need to hold it because I love it."... I... Think.... Not!
No comments:
Post a Comment